15 Minutes of Fame  

Posted by Jeremy Tarbush in , , , , ,

It's been said (and I believe it was Andy Warhol), that in the future, we'd all have our fifteen minutes of fame. The future is now. And with Web2.0, we can grab it. My son just started early. I'll relate the story.
My son left a message on my cellphone (and I quote): "Dad, Can you make me a web page just like iCarly. I love you, bye." I couldn't help but laugh. 1) I am only an elementary web scripter and programmer and 2) I am not that dedicated.
So, we compromised. And made him "just a website". And his googlepage began. Here's what I've made for him so far. He found a couple of errors. One spelling and one a image link went down (since I have locally hosted the image).
I submit it for your approval and wonder what you think about the nature of our fifteen minutes and the nature of my son wanting his at seven. ;)

0 comments

Post a Comment