Big Brother and the Great Firewall of China  

Posted by Jeremy Tarbush in , , , , , ,

As the Editor-in-Chief and publisher of Cheer10s.com, I scour through a lot of computer and technology news. It is important to me to convey to the Hacker world what is going on so they can be better prepared for the future.
This helps me to be the best Futurist that I can be.
Basically, I see more restrictions coming our way. Australia and Iraq, as well as China see large Censorship "walls", such as the Great Firewall of China.
This should be fought tooth and nail by everyone that believe in Human Rights.
Big Brother is watching us all and wants to take our internet.

Just think about setting up a Tor relay for the poor guys in China, Australia, Iran, and elsewhere that cannot use the Internet for legitimate reasons.
Protest to your Congressman and Senator.
You can make a difference.

0 comments

Post a Comment