Hello, World!!!  

Posted by Jeremy Tarbush in , , , ,

Hi. My name is Jeremiah Grymstone. That is a pseudonym. I don't mind being known by my real name, but just to give me a shade of privacy, I prefer to go by Grym, Jeremy, or Grymstone. If you want to know my real name, we'll work on that. I am Web2.0 conscious, so I twitter under the name Grymstone, my MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/grymstone, I Digg under Cheer10sadmin, and my facebook will remain on my real name, William Tarbush.
Anyway, there isn't much to be known about me. I am a disabled United States Army Infantryman. I don't work, but am a full time patient at the Veterans Hospital in Tucson.
Anything else??? We'll get to that, too.
This blog will mainly be a link and photo blog about the future. I see it mainly leaning toward Cyberpunk fiction (William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, etc.), but others will be welcome.
I hope to post often, but I'm also the administrator of http://www.cheer10s.com where I blog and post news links, so if I get busy, don't worry your pretty little heads. There's more coming.
Thanks, and keep reading.

0 comments

Post a Comment