Strong AI: The possibility or Destruction.  

Posted by Jeremy Tarbush in , , , , , ,

Well, what do you think of the possibility of Strong AI taking us all over? I think it highly unlikely as long as inventors remembering the three laws of robotics. I think it more likely that a insect-like nanobot form some kind of "Grey-Goo". But still, as long as we remember Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics in our engineering, we should be fine.

I found an article today that says scientist believe we should have nothing to fear, and I will end by quoting the entire thing here. It seems to talk some about the Terminator: Salvation movie. I haven't seen it, but the previews looked awesome. Anyway, here you go:

Despite 'Terminator,' machines still on our side: Scientists say AI will be humanity's 'Salvation'

0 comments

Post a Comment